Tuesday, July 14, 2020

TRAVEL LAPTOPS


Very often when I travel, I need to take a laptop with me to work on writing projects. The one that I work on at home is far too large and heavy to stuff into a bag and drag along with me.

The good news is that there are several small, lightweight versions that can be had at ridiculously low prices. I love this one from RCA. It weighs a mere 2.4 pounds. You can't find one much lighter than that. It suites my needs just as well as a full-size laptop and it also fits quite neatly on those small airplane tray tables.




There are several other options as well, at several price points. These models also come highly recommended. I suggest that if you are shopping around for one, you carefully consider your individual needs. Some are better suited for gaming, while others are better suited for work-related projects.






In order to make sure that you can save and recover your files on any of your devices, be sure to use as service such as OneDrive or Google Docs. That makes switching back and forth between different laptops absolutely seamless.





No comments:

Post a Comment