Tuesday, June 30, 2020

WALLETS & WRISTLETS


Travel wallets are a very personal choice. What one person might deem the perfect wallet could actually be a giant fail for another person. It’s all a matter of priorities and of taste.

What do you look for in a travel wallet or wristlet? Do you want maximum protection from identity thieves? Are you more interested in convenience? Or are you all about personal style? The choice is yours and the options are practically endless.

Personally, I opt for safety first. RFID blocking wallets are essential for protecting your credit cards and passport. Thieves can and do use scanners to read magnetic strips on credit cards right through your pocket or bag in order to grab your info and go on spending sprees. Twice when I went to Florida, one of my credit cards was hacked. I highly suspect that my cards were scanned while I was walking in a large crowd. Once I bought this RFID blocking passport wallet, that issue was resolved. My cards have not been hacked since.


Now, as effective as that wallet is, it’s not particularly attractive, nor does it lend itself to use as an evening bag. For a little more style and utility, I love this simple wristlet. It has enough room for my phone, reading glasses and lipstick, along with the RFID passport wallet. Plus, it tucks neatly into my carry-on bag.


When picking wristlets, I also suggest that you pick one that matches your travel wardrobe as much as possible. The same wristlet that rode along in your backpack all day could serve as a sleek clutch bag when you go out to a nice dinner in the evening.

Finally, rather than buying a wallet or wristlet strictly for travel, I suggest that you find one that fits your daily lifestyle so that you need not change back and forth between the wallet you use for travel and the one that you use in daily life. It just makes life a little bit simpler and easier, and couldn’t we all use a little simpler, easier life these days?




No comments:

Post a Comment