Thursday, August 3, 2017

Security Socks

After yesterday’s post on getting through security fast was published, I remembered a little something else that I want to share with you and it’s these black lace footies from Amazon.

When I travel by plane, I wear these black Sperry’s. Not only are they easy to slip on and off, but they are also as comfortable as house slippers. The bonus is that they look nice enough to wear just about anywhere.



However, I don’t like to wear socks with them and not wearing socks when you go through security is just gross. I’m not about to walk across that filthy airport floor in bare feet.
These footies are a nifty little solution to that problem. They provide a nice barrier between my bare feet and that nasty floor. While they are not billed as “disposable”, they are inexpensive enough that I wear them once and throw them away. I put them on before I leave for the airport, peel them off after security and then toss them in the trash. I also pack a second pair for my trip back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment